Thursday, August 30, 2012

A Mock Photo Shoot with Mom and Dad

So I head to Mom and Dad's for dinner tonight. 
After having my head a little inflated after
 my first (soldout) ONE WOMAN SHOW
 (a charity event and maybe they bought them
 for the frames alone - but still)
 I asked my folks for a mock photo shoot - to see if this is something I might pursue. 
After a lovely dinner and visit out we went. 
With all due respect, they behaved badly. 
 Distracted, poor to follow direction, cracking jokes, etc.  
But after cropping, reviewing and organizing, I realized they were perfect. 
 The pictures captured who they are - still holding hands and
breaking out in laughter after 59 years of marriage. 
Pretty Impressive.
So maybe I will - after all - take the leap. 
But maybe I'll just stick to landscapes. 
 On my way home I got a great shot of the full moon. 
 Ah ha - maybe that was the problem. 
A FULL MOON!








No comments:

Post a Comment