Thursday, August 25, 2011

Day 25 Photo Challenge - The Coming of Irene and horses and family and dogs.

I am so loving this photo challenge!  I am astounded that seeing life through the lens of camera makes you look for the beauty I may have otherwise missed... I stop in a flash to appreciate and photo anything I find beautiful, spontaneous and joyous and shouldn't we all do that everyday?

An earthquake on Monday and now Hurricane Irene.  Life is always exciting and threatening, isn't it?


I've worried have I given Freddie his "best life".  Why??? 
His  life IS pretty cushy!

I live in the city with the bucolic countryside right around the corner.  Lucky Gal I am!

2 Flirty Horses! Why didn't I bring carrots???

Beautiful Laura and her Dad and Pa! 


Aunt Ginny is in town..  She is an amazing lady!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment